Want to join our team?
WE ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH LIKE-MINDED INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE SKILLED IN THE KITCHEN AND HAVE A PASSION FOR FOOD, WELLNESS, NUTRITION, AND HELPING OTHERS.
Are you a Columbus chef with a passion for cooking healthy food? We would love to hear from you!
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
Email email@example.com with:
○ An introduction & cover letter
○ Copy of your resume
○ A variety of photos of your food.
○ Fill out an application here.
Once both the email and application have been submitted, we will contact eligible candidates. Applications without a resume and food photos will not be considered.
We’re looking for chefs who are:
● Service oriented
● Excellent communicators & extremely organized
● Highly experienced & talented in the kitchen
● Genuinely interested in helping people live healthier lives
● Knowledgeable when working with various diets (paleo, whole30, vegan, keto, low-fodmap, etc.), allergies & other dietary restrictions
● Positive, honest, accommodating & flexible
This personal chef position begins as part-time, but has the potential to grow into a full-time position. Most available shifts occur sundays-tuesdays to start.
● Preferred availability is Sunday, Monday & Tuesday with availability into the later half of the week.
● Commitment to a minimum of 3 cooking sessions per week.
● 1-2 years of personal chef or professional culinary experience, strongly preferred.
● Reliable transportation, strongly preferred.
● Must pass a verified background check.
● You must live in the Columbus area (or surrounding suburbs).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate.
If you’re a good fit for Olivia’s Kitchens, our team will reach out to you when we begin our next interview process.